Sunday, November 1, 2015

Project 365 ~ October

This is pretty much the extent of my blogging...but I'm determined to keep it up through at least Nora's 1st Birthday!  Instagram has become my documentation mode of choice, so let's take a look at our exciting month of October. 
 
We had some threenager issues and I was thankful that "joy comes in the morning..."

Nora turned 10 months old and thus started the beginning of Nornado...


We had Nora's 9 month photos taken aka Christmas card photos, and I fell in love with every single one of them...

We lit the fire on our back deck for smore's and some fabulous family memories...

 
Nora made herself at home in her very own Lucy tent...
 
Since starting preschool, Elyse has become a teacher most nights...so we've had lots of "learning lessons." 

I attended Designed for Life, a local women's conference, with one of my best friends from college.  And it was fabulous!  

Nora learned some serious climbing skills from Mamaw...

We made funny faces in our full-length mirror...

And I went on Elyse's first official school field trip to a local pumpkin patch...and we had a blast!  

We welcomed a little Prince Charming into our family of princesses, as my nephew, Baby Troy was born on October 12.  

We enjoyed some beautiful fall days outside in the sunshine...

And we collected more pacifiers aka ba's...

We celebrated our two oldest nephew's birthdays...
 
And attended a wedding at the beautiful Top of the Rock. 

We dressed in our Halloween finest...

Cinderella joined me in the kitchen for pumpkin muffins topped with sprinkles...because, why not?!?

And we watched as these two grew better friends by the minute...

Nora seemed to grow up before our eyes...

And we made Fall crafts after our a few leaf hunting adventures...

We had a family day at Silver Dollar City & Nora rode her first ride with her Big Sis!


Nora showed us more of her completely ornery side...

And Elyse continued being a pretty, pretty princess for her first PJ day at school.  

We attempted a cute Halloween sister photo, but this is reality...so this is what we got.  

We did some pre-trick or treating to my grandparent's houses & my aunt's home a few days before Halloween.  

And we opted for painting pumpkins and mummy dogs instead of the whole carving process...
 
And in probably one of my favorite memories to date...we joined up with some good friends for trick-or-treating around our neighborhood.  Our precious Cinderella & Gus Gus were just precious! 


 

 

No comments: