25 Random Things about Lauren
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
- I am a Child of God & although I fail everyday I try to do my best to follow his guidance.
- I am married to the most wonderful man--he can do some strange things but he has this amazing ability to make me laugh each and everyday.
- I love cereal--I eat almost any type--Children's sugary cereals are probably my favorite!
- My memory is extremely photographic--college was a breeze because I could literally take a picture of my notes and remember them for tests. I couldn't tell you a thing about it now, but it sure helped out then.
- I am terrified of riding on a sailboat.
- I love dogs and have a love/hate relationship with cats.
- Not to brag on myself but I graduated Valedictorian in High School and maintained a 4.0 GPA all though college. Yes I'm a perfectionist and no it really doesn't matter but I'm still proud of myself for being so disciplined.
- My parents are my best friends--after Hubby of course.
- I got my MBA for no reason other than to postpone working fulltime.
- I sometimes miss my maiden name (Smart--not very common and easy to remember for others).
- I love reading and normally only put a book down to eat, sleep, or go to work. I'm currently on Twilight #4--I'm excited to get to the end.
- I wish I had a piano at my house so I wouldn't lose the ability to play that I learned while growing up.
- I hate conflict and will avoid it if possible--however, I'm also stubborn and once it begins I normally don't back down.
- I hate rollercoasters & scary movies.
- I have a double-cousin--if you don't know what this means, don't ask--it's very confusing to explain.
- I'm super excited to be a mom someday--not yet, but someday. 2 or 3 kids--we'll see how it goes and what God wants for us.
- Hawaii & the Caribbean are my two favorite travel locations! I just wish we had more time and money to travel more.
- Sometimes I love to just stay at home and enjoy the comfort of home.
- I hate cleaning the bathroom; but also hate the dirtiness of a bathroom.
- I love to sing in the car as loud as I can.
- I cannot dance at all & the thought of it makes me very nervous. We did the token 3 dances at our wedding and that was it--First Dance, Father/Daughter & Mother/Son.
- I've never broken a bone but have had stitches twice.
- I am a very Type A person.
- I worry too much--about almost everything (but Hubby is helping me with this)
- I love the Cottenelle Commercials (especially the newest one)--of course I might be a little bit partial.
There are lots more random things about me--but this is good enough for now!