Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today I'm thankful for...

Hubby...the smiles, joy, & happiness he brings to me each & every day.

My family...who I know love me more than words could ever express...oh how I miss spending Thanksgiving with them.

My heavenly father...who without Him I would be nothing & have nothing.

Bogey...even when I try to be mad I can't, because he's always smiling.

My in-laws...what a blessing to have such a fantastic 2nd family!

Our house...because we've created a Home for ourselves not just a structure with four walls.

Miracles...that my Grandma is able to spend Thanksgiving with our family at home where she belongs.

May you all have such a blessed Thanksgiving & don't forget to spend time reflecting on all the blessings you have been given.

Count your blessings, name them one by one.
Count your blessings, see what God hath done!
Count you blessings, name them one by one.
Count your many blessings, see what God hath done.
Johnson Oatman, Jr. pub. 1897

6 comments:

Brittney Galloway said...

I started singing that Count Your Blessings song and it brought a smile to my face! Happy Thanksgiving!

Llama said...

Have an amazing Thanksgiving sweetie! Enjoy every moment!

Unknown said...

I am constantly amazed at the blessing that God provided me by allowing me the gift of you. I am so proud of the woman you have become and look forward to the future we have together. Love you lots and lots, MOM

Lindsey said...

Great post, hope you had a fab holiday!

Callie said...

I love that hymn - good post!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

aww, I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! =)