Monday, April 1, 2013

Good Friday & Easter Prep

We had quite the busy weekend, so I've decided to break it up into two separate posts...

First up, Good Friday & Easter Prep.  Our office closes for Good Friday afternoon & the weather was beautiful!  So...we headed down to Branson Landing for the afternoon/evening for a little shopping and a yummy dinner.  
All ready with sunglasses, Cheerios cup, and water!

My two favorite people checking out the fountains
Watching the fountain show with my baby girl
Saturday morning I had to work and then we headed to my aunt's house for my SIL Millie's baby shower.  They got so much fabulous stuff for Harper, now we just need her precious face to arrive so we can love on her!



After the shower, Elyse & I came home to a surprise visit from Mamaw & Pappy.  They dropped off her Easter basket and she loved the giant eggs!  


Yummy Sugar Cookies for Easter dinner!
We grilled a pizza for dinner (which was absolutely delicious) and then it was time to dye eggs.  Elyse was quickly fading (she didn't have an afternoon nap), so it was short-lived for her but at least we got some eggs dyed.  Hopefully next year she'll enjoy it more!  


Hubby & I spent the rest of the evening watching a movie and just relaxing on the couch...because we had a big day ahead on Easter Sunday!

No comments: