Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hard at Work

Well, I hate to admit it but I have been failing miserably at this blogging thing...maybe it's the fact that I've been incredibly busy the past few days, or maybe it's that work has been crazy busy and I haven't had any time to waste while sitting at my office computer, or maybe it's the fact that dear Hubby has to use the computer during the evenings for CPA prep work and thus I am unable to blog even when at home. Regardless of the reason...or maybe excuse, I've kind of fallen off the wagon the past few days. Please know I've been reading all of your blogs as best I can and I love keeping up with all of them, I just don't seem to have time to comment. I realize I'm new at this; however, perfectionist is my middle name. ;o)


Life has been busy, but fairly uneventful in the past few days. I had to sit through 6 hours of continuing education yesterday on the "Best Practices of E & O." Can we all so BOORRRINNNGGG???? Oh well, at least I was out of the office for the day.


We do have a fairly exciting weekend coming up. Hubby's mom is finally going to be in town to see the baby. We are celebrating Big Brother Hunter's 3rd birthday on Friday night and I always enjoy good birthday cake. My mom & dad, my brother & sister-in-law, and me and hubby are headed to STL on Saturday for some shopping and to catch the St. Louis Rams vs. Dallas Cowboys game. My brother is a diehard Cowboys fan, and it kind of spreads over to the rest of us. I'm super excited to hang out with all 6 of us, we haven't all been together in quite some time. Not due to distance, just due to schedules.

No comments: