So...since I'm new to this blogging thing I've gotten my 1st two awards and I've been a little delayed in posting them. So, here we go...
My very first award came from my great college, friend Joelle. We really would be best friends if we only lived closer together. I remember some great, deep conversations we had as college students! Love ya girl!
Here are the rules:
1. You have to tag 5 people.
2. 4 of the 5 have to be dedicated followers to your blog.
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and must live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whomever gave you the award.
I am passing this award on to:
1. Bama Belle
*I just love reading about her adventures in the big city! Coming from a small town it's so fun to hear of her adventures!
2. Amy from Chapters
*What can I say? She is so incredibly down to earth and seems like such an incredible woman!
3. Jenn from Jennsational
*I love reading how honest and open she is. I wish I could be as open with my life as she is. It seems she's always saying exactly what I am thinking (or have thought in the past) but can't seem to put into words!
4. Megan from Tales of the Trees
*Just fun! A newly-wed going through the same stage of life as I am!
5. Erin from Blue-Eyed Bride
*Another newly-wed with great ideas and thoughts! She makes me want to keep bloggining more and more!
My second award came from Bama Belle: Here are the rules for the Superior Scribbler Award:
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Link me for giving it to you.
3. Link the originating post here
4. Pass the award on to five more deserving people.
5. Post these rules for your recipients
Here are the wonderful ladies who receive this award:
Joelle--A fantastic, real-life friend who has wonderful stories from our nation's capital!
Naturally Caffeinated--I love reading her real life stories and the happenings of her life!
Mojito Maven--She is just fantastic and she makes me motivated to keep blogging!
Belle--Another newly wed who I love to follow!
Alright, so I only have 4 on this award...but give me a break! I'm new here...;o)
2 years ago