Wednesday, November 26, 2008

So very thankful...

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and dear Hubby and I have made it to the in-laws in Michigan. It will be a quiet Thanksgiving here with only the four of us but I'm so thankful for the time with them. As I've mentioned before I truly couldn't ask for better in-laws. As Thanksgiving is tomorrow, I am reminded of how truly blessed I am and how much I don't deserve all the blessings and grace that God pours out on me each and every day. I am so thankful for the wonderful family he has given me and how they inspire me to live for God and His glory every moment. I won't have much time to blog but I'm looking forward to catching up on all the stories when we return home on Sunday evening. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

CAC said...

happy thanksgiving lauren! hope you have a great holiday!