Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Elyse's Nursery Reveal ~ Modern with a Little bit of Flair

And so it's time...while every single little detail isn't complete, my goal was to be practically finished with Elyse's nursery by Thanksgiving and I feel like I certainly met that goal! After a lot of hardwork, love, and creativity, I'm so thrilled to see my vision come together. I was going for a blend of modern but girly with just a little bit of froo-froo!

My goal was Thanksgiving, so I thought it only appropriate to post the big reveal the day before. Most all of the pictures can speak for themselves...so here it is...our baby girl's nursery!














The Details:

Crib, Dresser/Hutch Combo, & 5-Drawer Chest of Drawers (located in other room): Davenport by Baby Appleseed

Rocker/Glider & Ottoman: Storytime Series by Best Chairs in Joker fabric

Raspberry Shaggy Raggy Rug: Ordered from Bella Baby

Bedding, Curtains, Quilt, Fabric-Covered Canvases and Embroidery Hoops: Various fabrics from Hobby Lobby, JoAnn's, & Fabric.com all made with love by Gigi & Grandpa

Tissue Paper Pom Poms: Pomtastic via Etsy

Ornaments: Hobby Lobby Christmas Decor

Matching 11x14 Bible Verse Prints: MissNibbit via Etsy

Closet: Closetmaid Cubeicals Storage & Fabric Drawers from Lowe's & Target

8 comments:

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! :) She is going to look adorable in there!!

Brittney Galloway said...

Love it! I love all of the bright colors and my favorites are the verse prints!

Amanda said...

what a precious, happy and colorful nursery! i love it! i really like those framed verses. i would love to have something like that too. i hope you guys have a blessed thanksgiving!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

This is just beautiful and omg where did you get those posters!! Iove them:-)

Ginger said...

BEAUTIFUL!!

Megan said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! I adore it!!!!! Seriously, it's the cutest thing!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Those bible verse prints are amazing!!!!

Bethany said...

It's absolutely perfect!! Love it! And Elyse will, too. :)

Callie said...

I love it , Lauren! It's so colorful and fun! I love those prints if the verses too!