Friday, November 11, 2011

Make a List & Check it Twice...

Nope, not a list for Santa...or whoever might play the role of Santa for you...but a list of all those who need to be sent a Christmas card this year. This year it seems that all I've been doing is making various address lists...one for this shower, one for that shower, one for Christmas cards, one for birth announcements, one for thank you notes, etc. etc.!

This year I plan on using Tiny Prints for my Christmas cards. I used them for our gender reveal party invitations earlier this year & have used them for Christmas cards in the past. I am always super excited about their selection & customer service...not to mention the quality is wonderful!

I've got my eye on several of their Christmas cards and am already having trouble deciding which ones to order! They've got traditional cards with multiple photos....


...tri-fold cards for even more photos...


...fun-shaped circle cards for a little something different...


...and even a card that fits perfectly for our family this year! (Of course my plan would be to send out Christmas cards before Elyse arrives and then send out birth announcements soon after!)

My plan is to include a variety of photos on our card this year including possibly a picture from our trip to Hawaii, an ultrasound photo of Elyse, and then a couple of our maternity photos! Everyone always seem to LOVE our photo cards, and I love sharing our photos with close family & friends!


Head on over to Tiny Prints and pick out your favorite card...I'm pretty positive you won't be disappointed!


Disclaimer: In exchange for this post, I am receiving 50 Christmas cards for free...you can too by just filling out this form! http://blog.tinyprints.com/feature-tiny-prints-christmas-cards/.

5 comments:

Mrs. Pancakes said...

these are great...love the baby announcements..too cute!

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

What a fabulous idea to do a collage of photos from your eventful year! I think your friends and family will love it!

Natalie said...

OooO! I love these!

Megan said...

Ahhhh, thanks for sharing! I was looking at these earlier and I saw the "For unto us a child is born" and I was thinking that would be SO SO cute for a Christmas card!!

Jess at Just Rainbows and Butterflies said...

Heading over there to check them out this week! I really need to get on top of my Christmas card ordering.