Friday, December 9, 2011

From our family to yours...

Merry Christmas!



(front)

(back)


Since I really have no idea when my last post will be before Elyse's arrival, I wanted to share our Christmas cards this year with all my blogging friends. We included a "save the date" on the back of the card for Elyse's arrival and I just love how they turned out! Tiny Prints did an amazing job again this year!


Merry Christmas friends! May the next few weeks be full of joy, love, peace, and hope as we celebrate the birth of our Savior. We'll be not-so-patiently awaiting Elyse's arrival, and have decided that there could be no better Christmas present than the precious miracle of our first child. (of course I'd definitely take her several days before Christmas!)

12 comments:

Amanda said...

i love love love your card! i know i keep saying this.....but i'm soooooo excited for you guys! i will be praying for you! have a great weekend!

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

AH SHE COULD BE HERE ANYTIME! :) I am going to check your blog/fb frequently... and praying for peace in this SO close to having her come time. Bless you sweet blogger friend. Your cards are adorable!

Nessa @{Casa Braaflat} said...

super cute cards. good luck w/ your delivery. that sweet babe will be here soon!

Megan said...

So so so cute!!!

Melanie said...

Beautiful cards!!! Can't wait to hear about your baby girls arrival!

Jennifer Owens said...

I love that you included Elyse's ultrasound picture - what a beautiful way to to capture your family this year!

Love it!

Unknown said...

ADORABLE!!!happy holidays!!hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration! i'm also hosting 2 rad giveaways! bracelets worn by kourtney kardashian, courtney cox and vanessa hudgens! check it! xo

Llama said...

How completely and utterly SWWWWEEET! I love that picture on the back and the little "coming soon" note! I know that your family and friends will love that card! Adorable!!!

lindsey said...

I absolutely love y'all Christmas card! SO precious, Lauren! :)

Lauren said...

Beautiful Lauren!

BeckyJo606 said...

I'm hoping that this delay in blog posts means you've delivered your sweet baby! :). Your Christmas cards are so very sweet! :)

Megan said...

I love y'alls card!!! So precious!!

I am praying for y'all!!!! Is she here?!