I'm thinking up again with 5 on Friday...go check out the other fabulous ladies' who participate! I think this is the biggest link up I've ever been a part of!
1. We were planning on it anyway, but we HAD to get back from Destin in one day for this little lady! My precious niece Harper was dedicated at church on Sunday morning, and NONE of us were going to miss that! She & Elyse are going to be two peas in a pod one of these days since they are only 18 months apart.
2. Elyse had to come to work with us for a few hours on Tuesday morning. As you can see, things are always interesting when it's bring your daughter to work day! Thank goodness for office supplies!
3. Courtesy of this fabulous blog--Pinterest Told Me To...I bought my first pair of booties..TOMS booties! I picked them up in Destin and couldn't wait to break them out once I got home...and what better day to wear them than the first work day of fall! I know I'm going to get so much wear out of these this fall & winter!
4. Wednesday night we made our annual trek to pick up pumpkins for our front porch. It isn't an official pumpkin patch, more of a fireworks stand that sells pumpkins this time of year...however, they always have a fabulous selection. We'll definitely be visiting at least one if not two actual pumpkin patches before Fall is over! I always love our front porch all pumpkin-fied!
5. Since we got back from Florida, I've been trying to continue the no morning nap routine and it's working for the most part. Wednesday morning we went to storytime at the library and today we had a playdate at a local farm-park with my bestie & her little boy. The only thing that doesn't seem to be working is that she's taking a shorter afternoon nap than normal--so today I picked her up and we snuggled into her chair to extend her nap a bit, she slept another hour all curled up in my arms! Love the cuddles....of course I guess her shorter naps could also have to do with this mean momma who cut off some of the end of her pacifier...but more on that in another post.
Have a great Fall weekend ladies...I'm headed to the Beth Moore Conference in Tulsa with my SIL and couldn't be more excited!