Monday, December 22, 2014

Another Newborn Christmas Photo Shoot

We managed to quickly have Nora's newborn photos and some family photos taken just a week after Nora's arrival...Momma had to get those Christmas cards ordered!  I scheduled this post several days ago...but my hope is that Christmas cards are in the mail or even received by everyone by now.  Hey, as long as it happens before Christmas I'll consider that a HUGE success.  

Nora apparently knew it was picture day and sort of protested her early morning nap...but we managed to get some great shots anyway!  

And once again...thanks to Kaci @ YourStyle Photography for snapping some beautiful photos of my girls!  




















3 comments:

Sara McCarty said...

GORGEOUS! Y'all make such beautiful babies! Such a lovely and happy little family! You are so blessed, my friend. :)

Callie said...

All of these pictures are just gorgeous! I love that last one especially. <3

Melanie said...

What beautiful pictures!!!!