Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Tea With Elsa!

A couple of Saturdays ago, my mom treated all the ladies of the family to a fun little girls outing.  It was time for Tea with Elsa! 
 

Contrary to most of the pictures, Elyse & my niece Harper actually did have a great time...although in all the pictures they either look sad, scared, disinterested, or incredibly bored!  ha!  

Nora didn't have an Elsa costume, but she still got to join in on the fun.  

After the photo shoot with Elsa, and a few snacks, it was time for storytime with Elsa.  Notice Elyse chose to sit RIGHT NEXT to Queen Elsa.  

The best photo I could get with my girls...oh well, such is life with a toddler & a baby!  

A quick little selfie with Gigi!  haha!  
  
It was such a fun little event & all the little girls were precious.  I so love being a Girl Mom!  

7 comments:

Theodora Ofosuhima said...

Look at her sweet smile. They grow too fast and we will never stop to say this

Theodora Ofosuhima said...

Every child's dream is in this post. Elsa's adored and even little TOI loves Let's Go song

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Oh! Looks like so much fun! Absolutely adorable!
It is SO hard to capture those little smiles on camera!

Courtney B said...

Oh my gosh, how fun is this?! Mia would be so star struck, ha ha!

Susannah said...

Oh my goodness, that looks like SO much fun!!!! <3 Also, how did sleep training go last night?

Sara McCarty said...

Oh my gosh, how cute are all those little girls in their blue Elsa dresses? I die.

Kate @ Daffodils said...

I just had to giggle at all those Elsa dresses in that picture! Disney really nailed it with that one, hunh? ;) Looks like a great day!