- I can't believe it's already Friday, this week seemed to fly by...of course the beginning of the week seemed to be dragging on so I guess things always have a way of balancing out.
- I didn't wake up early to watch the Royal Wedding, but I was definitely running behind as I got ready for work. I thought Princess Catherine's (aka Kate's) dress was stunning. She will make the perfect princess and one day queen.
- My heart is breaking for all of those people in Alabama. Living in Southwest Missouri we have experienced our fair share of devastating tornadoes. Tornadoes show absolutely no mercy as they rip through homes and uproot the lives that at one time were so stable.
- Hubby is manning our garage tomorrow for the Neighborhood Garage Sale. We've got tons of stuff to get rid of and I have to work so he volunteered to supervise! I'm definitely hopeful for a good day!
- The sun is shining today & it feels so good! The rains & cold temps have been here far too long so I'm looking forward to a sunny day!
- In addition to the garage sale, tomorrow I've got a bridal shower for a coworker's daughter, and Hubby & I have plans to head to our favorite greenhouse to pick up a ton of flowers. I have about 8 planters that are just dying to have some brightly colored flowers filling them to the brim!
2 years ago