Monday, September 17, 2012

Weekend Rewind~Back from Destin!

Wow...I have so much to catch up on in the way of blogging...it's been a crazy couple of weeks but we're so glad to be back home!  I've got to blog about the incredible surprise party we threw for my sweet MIL, of course our week long fabulous vacation to Destin, Florida, and Elyse's 9 month post.  Yikes! 

I'm still wading through all of our pictures and trying to gather them from all the various cameras that were used...but for now here's a sneak peek at our week on the beach!

First Family Photo on the Beach!

Beautiful Sunsets
Rest assured there are TONS more photos to come...Elyse had a blast in the ocean & managed not to ingest too much sand!  I'm already excited for our next family vacation to the ocean!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

So lucky! Sounds like you had a wonderful time!

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Yay! Glad you're back! Can't wait to see more photos of your family vacation! :)

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Awww I love the family vacation...too cute! Is 4months ideal to travel such long distances?