Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Nora Kay Love ~ 25 Weeks

How far along: 25 weeks
How big is baby: Rutabaga, 1.5 lb


Gender: My sweet baby girl, Nora Kay!

Weight gain/loss: I've done pretty well with monitoring my calorie intake and thankfully the ridiculous hunger seems to still be keeping it's distance.  I've been getting in one Zumba workout and one Piyo workout each week and that has definitely been helping me feel a lot better.  It's amazing how much more energy I have when I get in just 1-2 workouts a week! 

Sleep: Still going strong here...and SOOOO thankful for it!  I know that it won't last long! 

Diet/Cravings/Aversions: My food intake is pretty much exactly the same as it was before I got pregnant...minus the 5-6 peanut M & M's that I sneak out of the pantry after meals!  At least I don't eat the whole bag! 

Movement: ALL over the place!  I'm starting to be able to see her from the outside which is pretty cool.  She moves like crazy in the evenings when we're relaxing in front of the tv, but then when its' time for bed she calms right down...maybe that's a good sign for things to come?!? She does seem to find a comfortable place right along a nerve that affects my inner-right leg...and I could do without that! 

What I'm loving: As corny as it sounds...just our life routine right now.  With school starting our schedule has slowed down quite a bit which leaves plenty of room for time with just our little family of 3.  Elyse is at such a fun age and I'm soaking every minute of being her mommy.  I can't hardly believe that God is going to bless me with another little girl to be her sidekick! I've also managed to get a start on my Before Nora Kay to-do list...which makes me quite happy!  LOVE marking things off a list!

Symptoms: Boobs. Belly. Fatter Face. That is all.   
What I'm looking forward to: Our Labor Day weekend.  We have plans to take Elyse to a local farm park which is her favorite place in the world, I have a girls night on Saturday, and then a family trip to the zoo on Monday.  The weather is supposed to cool down just slightly so I'm excited to do some super fun things with Elyse!  
Best moment of the week: Last night....Hubby & I had free overnight babysitters by way of my in-laws, so we took the opportunity for a spontaneous date night.  It had been FAR TOO LONG since we had gone out with just the two of us and it was fabulous!  Hopefully we can fit in a few more of those before Nora arrives! 

2 comments:

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Ooh you are moving along...you are such a cute pregnant lady. I am not pregnant and I still sneak M&Ms...enjoy a little!!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Looking good Momma! And good for you for continuing the work outs!