Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Nora Kay Love ~ 32 Weeks

And just like that we are less than 2 months away from meeting our little girl!  How is that even possible?!?  I've really got to get on making a to-do list for her arrival...along with all the events that are planned to happen before then!  Let's see...we've got Halloween, an annual cookie Exchange Party, Thanksgiving, lots of family activities and gatherings...and then right after Nora arrives, I've got one special little girl who'll be celebrating her 3rd birthday!  Whew...it's gonna be a crazy 12 weeks! 
 
How far along: 32 Weeks
How big is baby:  Large Jicama; 3.75 lb
 
 
Gender: My sweet baby girl, Nora Kay!

Weight gain/loss: Just hanging in there...and not really caring at this point.  As long as Nora is healthy, then I'm good.  I've been around several other mommas who have done a great job of boosting my self-confidence recently...because last week it hit a little bit of a low.  So thankful for encouraging friends!  I was measuring a little big at my last OB appointment, so Wednesday I have another ultrasound scheduled just to check on my sweet girl.  Not gonna complain...it's been nearly 3 months since I've seen her!

Sleep: It's been ok...but when I wake up in the mornings it's hard to go back to sleep.  I'm starting to struggle with getting comfortable, but I still seem to find a good place to be for most of the night.  Let's hope this good sleep continues on.   

Diet/Cravings/Aversions: Just food.  However, I am getting to the point where I have to watch the quantity that I eat because I get overly full really quick.  This is definitely probably a good thing...of course there's always room for an evening treat! 

Movement: Still moving like crazy.  She hates it when I rest anything more than my hands on my belly...iPad, book, glass of water, anything...and she always goes to moving around and kicking when that happens. 

What I'm loving: Daydreaming about the days to come.  Honestly, if I didn't truly know that she needed to stay in there a little longer...I'd love to have her in my arms right now.  However, I'm loving the quality time with Elyse right now and I'm trying to soak up every moment that I can with her as an only child. 

Symptoms: The Braxton Hicks are still pretty intense if I don't stay hydrated--I seriously wondered if Hubby was going to have to take me to labor & delivery late last week...but this cold had my dehydrated and once I downed a big glass of water I was good to go.  I felt great during my entire trip to KC, but definitely got tired a lot more easily and the pelvic pain set in pretty intensely after walking for 3 hours at IKEA!

What I'm looking forward to:  More Fall activities with the family.  Getting the bedding and curtains hung up...my mom is all finished and I can't wait to see it all come together!  Another ultrasound on Wednesday. My baby shower on Sunday.  The St. Louis Cardinals hopefully winning the NLCS!  (Hey it happened when I was pregnant with Elyse, it could happen again!) 
Best moment of the week: The trip to KC with my bestie. This was seriously a great time...even if I was only away from the house for less than 30 hours! 

 

1 comment:

Callie said...

You look wonderful! So cute that she hates when you put things on your belly, haha!