You went from this...on your first day in your new backyard...
1. Broke in the house (the door just flew open) & chewed on Mom's brand new purse & destroyed one of her shoes.
2. Successfully dug up 5 different sprinkler heads.
3. Chewed off plastic piece around outdoor faucet.
4. Chewed on door frame & concrete step.
5. Destroyed plastic kiddie pool.
6. Tipped over & broke outdoor decorative table.
7. Played in ashes in firepit & scattered them all over patio
8. Eaten & destroyed several toys including tennis balls.
9. Managed to get in cabinet under grill--drained lighter fluid in yard & chewed on Dad's grill accessories.
10. Destroyed 2 different grill covers.
12. Love water including fish pond & fountain at Grandma & Grandpa's house.
13. Pulled off and chewed on metal end of gutter.
14. Chewed through 3 different grill hoses including hard electric conduit--the first time the gas was still on.
15. Pulled drip pan out of grill.
16. Chased mean lady down the street (she said I was a vicious mutt...can you believe her?)
17. Chewed holes in 2 different dog beds--it looked like there was green cotton candy all over the yard.
18. Pulled off and destroyed collar.
19. Chewed off wicker part of chair legs on a patio chair.
20. Enjoy playing with plastic gutter downspouts.
21. I love topsoil bags!!! (or any plastic bag for that matter!)
22. Ran out onto Grandma & Grandpa's pool cover in the winter time.
23. Broke into house to get my favorite indoor toy.
24. Marked my spot on my supposed new friend Josie (aka...I peed on her!)
25. Marked my spot on dad when he was standing a little too close to a flower pot!
Thankfully his second year as a Layman has included much less destruction, but the same amount of chaos & energy! I'm not sure if that has to do with us becoming smarter or him growing older. Either way, I'll take it. The best part is that as I read through this list, it makes me smile everytime. We don't have any sort of birthday party planned, but he'll for sure have a small cake & at least one new toy!
Bogey dancing with his mama a few weeks ago! No, he's not trying to attack--he just wants a big kiss!