Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Random Ramblings

The sun is shining today & the extended forecast shows temperatures may get up close to 60...whew, I think Spring is finally starting to show its face. Hallelujah!
Nothing much going on in our house this week except for a bunch of randomness to here it goes...

~Dinner tonight with 2 of my distant cousins...definitely looking forward to some good food, great company, & lots of laughs!

~My heart is heavy today for our neighbors/good friends. They are having some financial problems which has caused a few marital problems. I've been thinking about them & praying for them constantly. The good thing is that they recognize the issues & are taking steps to make changes.

~Yesterday I was the lucky winner of a giveaway hosted by sweet Heather at Step Inside. I won a $20 gift certificate to Francesca's Collection. Have you shopped at this store? It's absolutely one of my favorites! Quite inexpensive & super cute clothes! You also need to check out Heather's blog, she seriously has the most ADORABLE family & the sweetest heart.
~Thanks to my Hubby...I'll be able to use my $20 gift certificate along with a stash of cash that I've been saving to by some fun new dresses, accessories, & summery fun clothes to take on our trip here...
Catalonia Royal Tulum Beach & Spa (photo from Expedia.com)

We'll be spending lots of time laying here and on the beach... (in the shade of course!)
Catalonia Royal Tulum Beach & Spa Resort (photo from Expedia.com)

At the end of May we will be spending about 7 1/2 days & 8 nights in Riviera Maya, Mexico! Yippppeeee!!! I'm so excited & can't hardly wait. Hubby gets all the credit for booking this trip because I was about to have a nervous break down when I went to book the trip and all of our good flights were gone. So, my fabulous husband took it on himself to take care of it for me! He got a fabulous deal & we're going to have such an relaxing, fun time! Love you babe!

~Finally, our precious furry son will be having surgery on Monday. He will no longer be able to be a puppy daddy & it makes me sad thinking about it. We had originally thought we might try to breed him in order to also have one of his pups, but a city lot just isn't ideal for 1 dog...let alone 2. So...Monday morning bright and early Hubby will be taking him to the vet for his procedure. Poor guy, he doesn't even know what's coming. I keep having visions of the scene in Marley & Me where Marley tries to escape...poor Bogey may feel the same way! Lots of peanut butter rawhides will be in his future.
Don't you feel sorry for the poor guy?

3 comments:

Ginger said...

oh I'm so jealous of your trip! I'll be thinking about Mr. Bogey and praying that his surgery goes well. When we had our Missy fixed she just acted like she didn't know us when we went to pick her up from the vet.

Lyryn said...

Congrats on winning! How fun! And how lucky... That vaca sounds amazing!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

OMG, your trip is going to be amazing. What a gorgeous place!