Monday, May 3, 2010

Hubby's Happy Birthday!

Today, a tribute to my hubby. Happy Birthday!


A birthday from many, many years ago!

I can't wait to spend many, many more birthdays with you...even if I am a few months older! You truly make me laugh each day with your crazy antics & God definitely knew what he was doing when he sent you to me. You are my rock & my provider & I have no words to describe the joy I experience when we're together.

Happy Birthday Nick, you are truly the love of my life!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Happy birthday to your hubs!!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

awww Happy Birthday to your Hubby! great pics! :)

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

OhhHhhH Sooo sweet! Happy, Happy birthday to your hubby! :)

amy (metz) walker said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby!

I had NO IDEA how many people had a birthday on this day...my brother's is today and as I've been perusing blogs, I've come across about 20 people that do as well.

I hope yall had a wonderful day!