Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday Loves

My blog has definitely been getting the shaft as of recently. I'm still lacking in motivation to post, comment...trust me, I'm still seeing everything in my Reader but life has just been a little busy lately! However, I've got some things I'm loving today!

It's 71 degrees outside right now. We have the screen open on the backdoor of our office and it's so nice to smell the fresh air, listen to the birds chirping, and hear the wind blowing. I fully realize Spring won't last forever, but it's so nice to see temps like this in the middle of February!

www.ky3.com

Nick is a huge fan of Oreos so for Valentine's Day I made Homemade Oreos! They were so yummy and definitely a big hit for my icing, loving husband! Thankfully, these are almost gone! We don't do well when sweets are kept around the house!
Tomorrow night is GIRLS NIGHT!!! The girls from my small group finally found a night when we could all get together & I'm so excited! We are headed to a local fondue place for fondue & drinks! See that drink below...yeah, that's what I'm having! It's delicious...a crushed Nerd rim & a blow-pop to finish things off! www.fedorasocialhouse.com
And finally...Aloha Maui! Hubby & I have booked our vacation for the year. We'll be leaving fairly soon after tax season says goodbye for another year and we'll be spending 7 nights and 7 days in Maui! I've been to Maui one time a few years ago with my family, and I can't wait to experience all of Maui's beauty with my husband! We've got our flights, rental car, & accomodations booked...now it's just time to figure out some details! I'm so excited!

image courtsey of Orbitz

4 comments:

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

So exciting and fun that you get to go to MAUI!!! Yay... I want to go to Hawaii so bad :0) Can't wait to hear about it!!!

Lindsey said...

WOW!!! Maui sounds amazing, I cannot wait to hear all about it! We went to Kauai and loved it!

Megan said...

Those homemade oreos look absolutely wonderful! YUM!!

So awesome that y'all are going to Maui! I'm jealous!!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Oh my goodness, I love homemade oreos!! I'm loving the warmer weather, too! :)