Wednesday, October 24, 2012

9 Months of Elyse

Even though I posted Elyse's 10 month post last week, I realized I had never shared some of my favorite pics from her 9 month photo shoot we had a few weeks ago.  I just love our photographer & how she captures Elyse's cheeky grin!  Enjoy!



She had pulled her bow off by this point...the last shot of the day!



Christmas card worthy for sure!  
I'm so glad that I have requested a family photo at each of her shoots...maybe one of these days I'll do a fun collage somewhere in our house of family pictures from Elyse's first year!

11 comments:

Callie said...

These are great pictures! Elyse is such a cutie. That last picture is perfect for a Christmas card!

Jennifer Owens said...

These are so cute! I absolutely love that girl's big grin!!! (o:

*~~Nancy~~* said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! I love the pictures! :) I didn't see them on FB, so I am glad you posted these. Gorgeous family!

Megan said...

I love the family one, adorable. :)

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous photos!!!!!

Danavee said...

AHHHHHHHH! Every last shot. Perfection!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Such sweet pictures!

The Rest is Still Unwritten said...

Adorable!!

Visit my blog, I'm hosting a giveaway that your little Elyse would love. :)

Bethany said...

Love the family pic! And that one of her with no bow...that's Nick!!!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

awwww...these are gorgeous! the last one is just beautiful...elyse's dress is so pretty and stylish!

Sara McCarty said...

Love love love love love these photos! That last one of the three of you is so damn adorable I can't take it.