Sunday, May 19, 2013

6...is a Serious Number!

...it's the fingers on your hand plus a thum-ber...
 
Unless you listen to St. Louis Cardinals baseball on the radio, you're probably going to think I'm a dork...but the title of this post is a shout-out to Hubby. 
 
Today we celebrate 6 wonderful years of marriage.  While we've definitely had our moments and even though there are times when marriage seems to be more work than I ever expected it would be, there are also those moments when I fall absolutely head over heels in love with my husband all over again and feel like getting down on my hands and knees to praise God for bringing him into my life.
 
And for 6 years...6 reasons I love my husband...
1.  He loves me unconditionally and I have never once doubted the level of his love for me. 
2.  He is the most incredible Daddy to Elyse and watching them interact has filled my heart with an immeasureable amount of joy. 
3.  He is an absolute dork.  And I need this...he makes me laugh and brings humor to a situation when I need it most. 
4.  He loves Jesus, and strives to lead our family in the most godly way he knows how; also being willing to learn from others with more experience. 
5.  He helps me not to sweat the small stuff...even when it might have to do with us, he helps me to move on and remember what's important. 
6.  He reminds me that we are a team. We do every step of life together...not one of us on our own.  He is my rock & supporter who carries me when I need carried. 
 






Happy Anniversary Hubby, here's to many, many more years of doing this crazy thing called life together! 

4 comments:

Danavee said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!! What a precious entry!

Theodora Ofosuhima said...

Happy anniversary to you and your love. Wishing you many more wonderful years :)

Courtney B said...

Happy Anniversary!! 6 years is SO amazing!
Love the pictures. You two make a gorgeous couple :)

Unknown said...

We are so lucky to have such a fantastic couple in our lives that we call friends!!!!!! Happy anniversary, we love you!