Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Today is my second official Mother's Day, and all I can think about is how blessed I am to be surrounded by & loved on by so many amazing momma's.  I have such an incredible support group around me who provide guidance and love and wisdom on a daily basis.  From my momma to my mother in law to two incredible grandmothers to a wonderful group of other mommas who I am so blessed to call friends to even the incredible network of blogging mommas who provide some amazing advice and insight into this crazy adventure...the mothers around me provide a blessing that is immeasureable! 
 

Words cannot describe the joy I get from being a momma.  Motherhood is definitely one of the hardest jobs I've ever had the privilege of doing; but on the otherhand, no one would ever understand the amount of joy & love that fills my heart as I get to participate first hand in raising a beautiful young daughter who will hopefully have the pleasure of being a momma herself one day...no one except another momma. 
 
Happy Mother's Day to all my Momma's out there!
...it's a hard job, but there's no other title I'd rather have!

No comments: