Today I'm joining up with lots of fabulous bloggers for 5 on Friday! I always love reading their Friday posts so I thought I would join in today!
1. Elyse turned 18 months old yesterday...which means she is officially closer to 2 instead of 1. Slow down baby girl...your momma hasn't even started planning your second birthday yet!
2. We are in the middle of discussing future housing options for our family. No, we're not pregnant yet...but any more kiddos is going to require some more space. This process is both exciting and exhasuting...to build or to buy? That is the question!
3. It's Father's Day Weekend & we get to celebrate all our Father's on Sunday! I didn't go the crafty route this year...Elyse & I decided to get something for Daddy that he really wanted! I can't wait to give it to him!
|LOVE this picture of my two favorite "daddies"|
& my baby girl!
4. I went and got new foundation yesterday from Sephora because my Bare Minerals just wasn't cutting it for the summer. I ended up with Urban Decay Naked foundation &primer. I've only applied it once--this morning--but so far I am LOVING it!
5. This next week Hubby is taking a day off from work on one of my days off and we are taking Elyse to Silver Dollar City for the first time this year. I'm probably a little overly excited about it, and I'm trying not to set my expectations to high (see my last post), but I think she's going to love it! Plus, our tickets are free which makes it even more amazing! Homemade Taffy, Funnel cakes, &onion rings...here we come!!!