Friday, June 28, 2013

5 on Friday!


 
Joining up again with A. Liz Adventures for 5 on Friday! 
 
 
1.  It's been a rough couple of days in the Layman house. We were supposed to have a cousin's playdate on Wednesday but Elyse spiked a fever and spent most of Wednesday and a lot of yesterday looking like the below.  She has no other symptoms, and the fever is gone...but she definitely doesn't feel 100%.  The pediatrician just says to keep an eye on her and hopefully it will pass; I'm crossing my fingers it's just her stupid teeth. 
 
 
2.  I think we also may be going through the 18 month sleep regression...yeah, the little girl who had been sleeping from 8-7 every night--decided she needed to sleep in our bed last night, except she didn't really sleep as soundly as our queen bed allows.  I ended up on the couch and am probably going on about 5ish hours of sleep.  Yeah, we were up playing in the living room, in the dark @ 5:30.  Fun times. 
 
3.  I have a hair appointment next Tuesday, and I'm really, really, really thinking that I'm going to chop it off.  I've been wanting to do so for a long time and just haven't pulled the trigger...so Tuesday it is! 
So maybe not this short, but something wedged in the front with the back all stacked up!  Thoughts? 
 
4.  4th of July is next week and I always hate it when it's in the middle of the week, I wish it was on Friday or Monday so we could work out a 3-day weekend! 
 
5.  Last night we had a pretty crazy storm blow through...it tossed Elyse's Little Tikes toys around a little and snapped off lots of trees in our town--thankfully nothing more than power outages and trees down, but we definitely were rudely awoken! 
 
Happy Weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Mrs. Pancakes said...

oooh the storms sounds insane...we've been having storms here too...not fun at all!! love love your hair in that picture!