Tuesday, February 24, 2009

They're Here!!!

Well, since it's practically already mid-week I'll just skip right through my weekend with an abbreviated recap. We had a great weekend with lots of fun with some great friends & family. I love hanging out with Tony & Dana (our pastor & his wife)--they are great fun!!! My brother's birthday went well & we had a great dinner as a family! My sister-in-law also made a fabulous Cocunut Cake that was fantastic! Sunday, we elected to skip the workout session and spend time relaxing...a nap was definitely on the agenda for me. Of course I managed to go through the entire weekend with not a single picture...I'm really gonna have to work on this.


And now onto more important things...I know some of you have probably had them for a few days but today I got a very special delivery at work...no, not flowers...not another package from my dear mother-in-law...GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!!! I don't know about anyone else but I love these cookies! This year I bought a box of Caramel Delites--or for those who remember the traditional names (Samoas) & also a box of Peanut Butter Patties. I definitely broke open a box when I got home and have already had my dessert for the night. I assumed Hubby would be hit up at his office and would buy a couple of boxes of thin mints (which are honestly my favorite)--however, he informed me a few days ago that no one came around this year. Lucky for me (& not so lucky for my waistline)...the girl who brought our order let me know they have extra boxes so she will be bringing me a box later this week. Girl Scout Cookies only come once a year right!?! So can't I be justified in having 3 boxes all to myself???? Hopefully dear Hubby will save me from myself & at least help me consume them all!!!!

No comments: