Friday, February 27, 2009

Weekend Crazies!!!

Well, regardless of my hopes for a relaxing weekend...our plans basically consist of nothing anywhere close to that. Hubby has to work tomorrow morning and I have a trip to the grocery store & laundry on my schedule. Tomorrow afternoon Hubby is going to be spending some time with some of his guy friends and I have a baby shower at 2:00. Tomorrow night one of our good friends from small group is throwing her husband a surprise birthday party for his 30th!!! So...I'm going to be helping her out with the setup and my Hubby is in charge of keeping said husband occupied until 6:30 or 6:45 until all of the guests arrive.

Sunday, we have church in the morning and then I have a wedding shower at 2:00 for one of my cousin's. This should definitely be an experience as it always is when the ladies in my family get together. Finally to cap off the weekend we have small group at 5:00 on Sunday evening. It's certainly going to be a weekend of running around like crazy people--but seems likely to have some good memories!!! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: