Monday, November 8, 2010

Thrifty Tuesday~Shutterfly Style!

This week instead of featuring a successful trip to Walgreens or Price Cutter I decided to talk about another of my favorite thrifty sites...Shutterfly!

I started using Shutterfly a few years ago for photo prints and photo books, including the guest book for our wedding! I have never once been dissatisfied with the quality or speed at which I received my order. I've got a large stack of Shutterfly photo books on one of our living room tables and I just love sitting down and looking at all of our past vacations and other family events put together in a beautiful photo book.

One of my favorite things about Shutterfly is that in addition to great quality & speedy service, you almost never have to pay full price for your order. They always have some sort of promotion for various products in addition to free shipping or a percentage off your entire order. This makes great photo gifts even more affordable...and this year, they have a special for bloggers which can result in 50 free Christmas cards...go check it out for yourself @ http://bit.ly/sfly2010

Since Nick & I got married, I have been using Shutterfly for our Christmas cards. I always get compliments on them and I just love the variety of new designs they release each year. I've just started looking at all the options for this year and I'm so excited to pick the photos and design for this year's creation. There are some fabulous colorful & whimsical designs for this year!


In addition to Christmas cards, just this morning I ordered some invitations for my annual Christmas cookie exchange! The group of ladies continues to get bigger & bigger so premade invitations is definitely the way to go...they even have a Cookie Swap specific invite!

I can't wait to get these in the mail!


Now the decision process begins, if only I can narrow down the photos and design to use...of course, whatever I choose I know they'll be fabulous! Check out Shutterfly for your favorite photo cards & invitations!

3 comments:

Stephanie Hartman said...

Aw i'm going to have to check them out I Love the Christmas cards they have.
Thanks for sharing girl.

Lindsey said...

I've already made out my christmas card list...the husband looked over at me and said, "really?" :) What can I say,I'm excited.

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Have fun with that! :)