Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Thrifty Tuesday

Walgreens didn't fail me this week! I had high hopes and managed to walk away very proud of myself...

2 boxes of Nature Valley granola bars, 4 sticks of Dove Men+Care deodorant, 2 cans Edge shaving cream, 2 bottles Gain dishwashing soap, 4 70 ft rolls of foil, and 3 candy eggs all for...


!$6.19!


I spent $6.19 and saved $40.97! The granola bars are normally close to $3.00 a box even at Walmart. Definitely worth a quick trip on Sunday afternoon and a little bit of time organizing my coupons/transactions.

4 comments:

Brittney Galloway said...

Great deals! Especially on the deodorant and soap- always need to have extras of that around for when you run out!

Miss Southern Prep said...

You are the coupon queen! You should be on a TV show giving everyone tips about coupons--this is seriously amazing!

Natalie and Lee said...

That is so awesome! I am trying this coupon hobby... wish me luck... only on my second week :)

Llama said...

How do you do it girl?! Your awesome!