Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thrifty Thursday

Well, my grocery trip were just too good to wait until next week so I'm getting a little radical and having Thrifty Tuesday on...a Thursday! Yes, totally crazy...I know! ;o)

With Nick working a bit late each night due to tax season, I decided to make a quick trip to Dillon's & Price Cutter to take advantage of some really good sales!

Dillon's was first on my list & I picked up...1 loaf of Sara Lee Honey Wheat Bread, 1 box Kellog's Corn Pops, 1 box Kellog's Rice Krispies, 2 potatoes, 1 bag egg noodles, 1 can Kroger chicken, 2 pkg Kraft 2% singles, 1 tub strawberry Philly cream cheese, 1 tub regular Philly cream cheese, 4 tubes Crest toothpaste with travel size tubes included as bonus, 2 bags Kettle chips, 1 pkg Ore Ida hashbrowns, 1 foil lasagna pan, 3 boxes Kleenex, & 3 cans Rotel. I saved over 50% on this trip!

My Price Cutter stop was much smaller but I picked up 1 pkg Country Gravy Mix, 2 4 lb bags of sugar, 2 16 oz jars of Peter Pan Peanut Butter, 1 carton cottage cheese, 1 loaf french bread, 1 bag frozen broccoli, and 1 bag frozen sweet corn. My savings here was 49%!

So....I got all this for...!!33.13!!

I saved $38.57, so I got all of this for less than half price! These sales are continuing through next Tuesday so I suggest grabbing your coupons and heading out!

No comments: