Friday, June 19, 2009

Crazy Weekend Ahead...

This weekend promises to be anything but boring. I am leaving work in about an hour & Hubby & I are driving to KC. We're going to shop a bit at the Country Club Plaza (possibly my most favorite place to shop!), grab some dinner, & then we headed to the 1st game of this weekend's 1-70 series (aka STL Cardinals vs. KC Royals). Hubby just e-mailed me to let me know he has purchased better seats than the ones we had originally purchased & he plans to sell our old tickets to basically pay for this entire quick trip. What can I say? I certainly married an entrepreneur! Anyways, after the game we are driving home & hope to be in bed close to 1 AM TONIGHT!!! Yikes!!

Tomorrow morning I am headed to a dear friends open house for her new business. You can check out some of her stuff on www.jadorableonline.com! She makes some adorable stuff & I'm so excited for her!

After a quick showing at the open house, Hubby & I are headed to my parents' house for a family reunion. It's for my mom's side of the family & she has already heard positive RSVP's from about 65 people! Wow...it should be a fun & entertaining afternoon & evening!

Finally, as we all know, Sunday is Father's Day & we have plans of spending the day by the pool & relaxing with my dad all afternoon!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Your Father's Day at the pool sounds AMAZING! Have a fab weekend!

Hailey HRH said...

sounds like a fun weekend! i LOVE to shop in kc! have a great time.