Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Full Disclosure

I fixed tacos last night for dinner--not the healthy kind, just greasy taco shells, taco meat, & shredded cheese...oh and we also had chips & queso as a side.

After dinner we made a trip to Dairy Queen for Blizzards.

We may or may not have watched Biggest Loser while eating our yummy, chocolaty blizzards.

Don't judge...


Speaking of blizzards, according to the forecast we may be in for a major winter storm starting tomorrow afternoon. The weatherman said this morning that we will most likely miss the ice accumlation, but we may have anywhere from 6-12" of snow between tomorrow afternoon and Friday night. Just FYI...if that happens I'll be having myself a nice long 4 day weekend. Sounds pretty good to me!

11 comments:

Jennifer Owens said...

That's the perfect kind of dinner - easy and yummy. We do taco night occasionally too!

Stay warm in all the cold weather you're getting!

Ginger said...

lucky you for missing the ice! We're supposed to get hammered by it in OK :(

Alissa said...

Mmm blizzards, the kind you eat not the weather kind. It's okay to eat bad now and then you need it every so often.

Lyryn said...

No judgement here!!! I was driving home yesterday and wanted one SO BAD TOO! But i didn't... LOVE THEM!

Joelle said...

looove it. sounds delicious. i always end up eating ben and jerrys during biggest loser. can't help it

Stephanie Hartman said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE mexican food my hubby gets so tired of it because I could eat it everyday lol...Yummy tacos sound GREAT right now lol..

Have a great day
-Stephanie

Rachel said...

Just found your blog through Megan's :)

That sounds a LOT like my Tuesday nights when I watch BL! It's always better while eating ice cream!

Llama said...

Yummmmmm! Sounds so delicious! So funny...the boyfriend and I ate ice cream ourselves while we watched The Biggest Loser! Don't worry you are not alone! HAHAAH!

Laura said...

Oh I love a good taco of the unhealthy variety. When I was growing up my mom would fry the corn tortialls--so yummy!

Cute blog! I'm glad I stumbled upon it.

In This Wonderful Life said...

I feel like I always overeat when I watch the Biggest Loser! I LOVE blizzards, too :)

Kathryn said...

That sounds like my kind of night! I LOVE Mexican and eat it way more than I should.