Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snow Bogey

Well last night when I got home from work, Bogey was just looking pitiful and I felt sorry for him so I headed outside in my coat and gloves to play with him for a little bit. It didn't take long for me to realize that I needed to go grab my camera because I was definitely missing some Kodak moments. Bogey certainly wasn't bothered by the snow--he had a blast!!! His fetching toy of choice is an old bright yellow softball we have--it barely fits in his mouth and almost falls out once it gets wet, but I guess he loves the challenge. Here are pictures I grabbed while we were having a great time. I know I'm certainly very biased, but he might be one of the most beautiful labs I've ever seen.

Bogey, not so sure about the whole camera thing!

Posing for me (or distracted is more likely the case)!

Apparently the icy, hard softball doesn't both him one bit!

My Happy Puppy!

Bringing the ball back so we can start all over again!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

AWWW he is so stinkin' cute!!!

amy (metz) walker said...

I don't think you are biased! He is definitely SUPER beautiful...that second picture is model-dog perfect!

Megan said...

Wow, you got some great pictures and he is adorable!!