Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Furminator, Oh how I love thee...

Seeing as this is the first Spring season we have owned our furry son Bogey, this is also the first time we are experiencing the massive release of hair from his warm winter coat. Oh my gosh...I honestly think we could build another dog with the hair he has shed. Everytime we head outside we have to make sure we either have a lint roller handy or have on clothes that we don't mind being covered in white dog fur. It's EVERYWHERE!!! I tried brushing him using a normal brush but that just wasn't cutting it...so, I bought a Furminator after talking with some friends & family about how great it worked.


Last night after work I headed outside armed with my new tool. After Bogey realized it wasn't food and it wasn't going to attack him--I think he actually enjoyed the experience. Now don't assume that means he would just sit and let me comb him--Oh no, I still had to stand up and follow him around the patio; however, he seemed to enjoy the process & he looks so much better. I should have taken a picture of the Wal-Mart sack FULL of hair, but I thought it might be a little disgusting. Here's the Furminator...if you have a dog that sheds at all I highly recommend it!


1 comment:

Lindsey said...

what a great invention!!