Friday, March 20, 2009

WooHoo for the Weekend...

I am so happy the weekend is almost here!!! Tonight we're just grabbing pizza and running a few household errands---but tomorrow we are headed to St. Louis for one of my birthday presents. We are going to do some shopping at some of my favorite malls--West County, The Galleria & Plaza Frontenac--It's too bad all of my favorite stores can't be located in once place!!! Then tomorrow night we are headed to an amazing dinner at Ruth's Chris--

Before we got married, Hubby & I would always go shopping at Country Club Plaza in KC around Christmastime & then have a nice romantic dinner at Ruth's Chris. Since becoming Hubby & Wifey, those plans have kind of been abandoned so I'm so excited to be going back to eat there. They have filet mignon that is just to die for!!! Hubby's favorite part is they cook the steak in an extremely hot oven and it's served on the same plate it was cooked on....so the steak stays very warm until you are completely finished eating. Yes, he is excited by some very simple things. ;o)

After dinner we are headed to the beautiful Fox Theater for the Cirque de Soleil show: Jungle Dreams. I've seen one other Cirque show (Mystere in Las Vegas) and it was absolutely wonderful. I just hope Hubby enjoys all of the amazing acrobatics & crazy costumes! Sunday will be a day for sleeping in and then maybe some last minute shopping before we head home. I am so super excited for a weekend away...hopefully I'll remember to take some pictures of us to post next week!

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

oh that sounds like so much fun! Happy Birthday! I hope you guys have a great time and definitely get some filet mignon, yummy!! And get some great shopping in! woohoo!